Primex Wireless Celebrates Company's 10-Year Anniversary with Streak of Successes
Ten years. In some ways it doesn’t seem like a very long time. But factor in the 10 years we are talking about and, well, you understand – the worst Recession since the Great Depression, Apple, Facebook, Social Media, Housing bubble, Google synonymous with a verb, two of the longest wars in U.S. history, Euro crisis, and literally everything moving “online”. There have been plenty of challenges, but our unrelenting focus on customer needs, innovation and employee satisfaction has made Primex Wireless the leading provider of solutions for automating and maintaining facility compliance.
We are celebrating our 10th anniversary by recapping some of our more recent successes, including a run of newly achieved milestones, partnerships and products that showcase the company’s growth and development in its key markets – healthcare, education, manufacturing and government. A few of the highlights include:
- Achieving a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating
- More than 13,500 customers in just 10 years with more than 100 added each month
- Over 1,000,000 installed devices
- Products sold in 29 countries world-wide
- Release of the third generation of our SNS platform software, which allows customers to not only synchronize time, but also monitor temperature and humidity, detect water leaks and remotely test emergency lights
- Launch of an innovative product offering – SNS Surveyor – to assist healthcare facilities with Joint Commission Life Safety compliance and other continuous improvement projects
- In December we expanded our ability to serve government customers by partnering with Technical Communities, Inc. to sell Primex Wireless solutions through Government Services Administration (GSA) schedules and open market bids.
We are proud of these accomplishments because they demonstrate why Primex Wireless has grown to become an industry leader during the last decade. Our solutions are where our clients need them, always working whenever they need them. Our goal is to serve our customers for another 100 years by continuing to improve our products, release even more innovative solutions and deploy another million devices to the field.