Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Preventing MRI Downtime
OneVue Sense ChillCheck for Monitoring MRI Chillers
Primex OneVue Sense™ ChillCheck™ technology monitors MRI chillers to help ensure your healthcare facility’s MRI scanners remain up and running. With imaging services said to account for up to 37% of hospitals’ profits, MRI downtime can be costly. Downtime can also negatively impact patient satisfaction, which can equate to lower reimbursement rates.
When installed, OneVue Sense ChillCheck sensors:
- Measure the flow and temperature of your MRI chillers
- Monitor the temperature and humidity of your MRI equipment room
- Report into the web-based OneVue® software
- The sensors provide MRI chiller and equipment room data to an easy-to-use, anywhere-accessible new mobile app or any mobile web browser
In doing so, OneVue Sense ChillCheck helps to keep your MRI scanners performing and generating revenue. If conditions fall out of a personalized, specified range, you’ll receive text, phone, and email alerts so you can quickly resolve any issues and keep your MRI scanners operative.
Why Utilize Primex OneVue Sense ChillCheck to Monitor Your MRI Chillers?
Knowledge is Power
All team members can have access to the OneVue software, providing peace of mind from visibility into ChillCheck monitoring data.
Extension of Your Team
Automated alerts keep you informed anytime, anywhere. Plus, Primex team members stand by to monitor and improve workflow.
Comprehensive, yet Simple
Unique Primex OneVue Sense ChillCheck software launches the day of installation and is easy to learn and navigate.
Non-Invasive Operations and Installation
Sensors can be installed anytime and cover most MRI chiller thresholds without affecting functionality.
Primex Proven Process
The Primex team recognizes the importance of and value that comes from a smooth implementation and always-there support. That’s why, when you choose the OneVue Sense ChillCheck solution to monitor your MRI chillers, you’ll receive the following as part of the Primex Proven Process:
- Fully configured sensors that are installed by Primex or certified partners
- Consultations to understand and optimize workflow and communication
- Total configuration of your OneVue account to ensure your team’s success
- Certification that installation and configuration meet facility expectations
- Training for all users
- Full support for troubleshooting or retraining
- In-person support for hardware or installation issues