Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
“We placed a sensor on our central fill refrigerator, and ironically, within a few days, your system notified me that our refrigerator was out of alignment. Thanks to Primex, we caught it, moved the inventory to another unit, and serviced the refrigerator. In reviewing the product that was saved by your monitor, the value of that inventory was over $15,000!”
Andrew R. Kurtz, Director of Ambulatory Pharmacy – Denver Health and Hospital Authority
“Your system is easy to use and is really convenient. I can view status on my phone, at the office, at the house, or even on vacation. It simplifies my job of documenting our storage temperatures and clean room pressure differential to stay in compliance, which had previously been a very tedious, manual task.”
Randy Caudle, RPH/Owner – Line Avenue Pharmacy/Shreveport Nuclear Pharmacy
PRIMEX TEMPERATURE MONITORING
- Available in single and dual-probe (refrigerator+freezer) models
- Out-of-range conditions immediately trigger audible and visual local alarms as well as customized email, text, and/or phone alerts
- Unlimited access to cloud-based OneVue software: including on-boarding support, project management, software maintenance, and security updates
- FDA registered, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant. FCC, CE, and IC compliant.
- All styles may be used with OneVue Sense Temperature Probes: standard or extended range probes
- Available with three power options: Battery, AC or PoE. AC and PoE units have back-up batteries to protect data in case of power loss
OneVue Sense™ Temperature Sensor
The OneVue Sense Temperature Sensor features enhanced communication and authentication protocols that meet today’s stringent IT security policies and completely eliminates the need for manual monitoring and data logging.Learn More
Sensors arrive ready to immediately communicate with OneVue Monitor software.
Customized Thresholds and Alerts
Unique threshold and alerting parameters can be set for each individual device or for groups of devices at one time.
Export data for compliance reports or regulatory audits with just a few clicks.