The Bell Controller utilizes the power of your existing public address system to trigger standard or custom ring patterns throughout every school day.
Now you can schedule the bells for the entire school year for every school in your district from one simple web-based interface.
Better yet, you can quickly and easily change the schedules when needed for a weather-related late start, an impromptu pep rally, or in case of emergency.
- Schedules are easily entered into the OneVue software
- Holds a rolling 7 days of bell schedules in memory
- Wirelessly connects to the OneVue software each night to update the 7-day schedule, and hourly for any individual schedule changes
- Email/phone/text alerts let you know if connection issues exist
- On-board clock updates automatically to ensure bell schedule accuracy even after power outages and Daylight Saving Time shifts
- Back-up battery support allows the bell controller to continue working during power outages
- Removable terminal block for easy wiring
- Supports 2 relays, each can be wired for NO (Normally Open) or NC (Normally Closed) operation
- Supports a two-wire input for activating an impromptu bell ringing event
|Dimensions||4.7” H x 3.7” W x 1.3” D|
|Weight||0.3 lb (136 gram) with 2 AA back-up batteries|
|Stored Reading Capacity||7 day schedule for 2 zones|
|Power||5 VDC (output) wall adapter or PoE|
|Part #||Part # (Old)||Description|
|301-000002||E130-E||Bell Relay, PoE, includes Cat5 cable, programming cable, battery pack, power supply, and velcro pack|